Lair of the Mountain King
Burned by Flames
Chief of the Clan of the Mountain Halls
Novice Magician (L1)
- MAIN HAND: Mr. Rock (Version 2)
- OFF HAND:
- BODY: Fishscale Shirt
- ACCESSORY 1: Clan talisman
- ACCESSORY 2:
- ACCESSORY 3:
- Mr. Rock (Version 2): 1H. +3 ATT.
- Merblin Berries: x4
- Land-berries: x4
- Dead eel
- Fishscale Shirt: +3 DEF / +4 in water.
- Conch Shell: A large spiky, hollow shell.
- 1000 gil: Probably valuable to someone, somewhere.
- Phoenix down: x2. Will restore a dying character to full health (must be fed to them by someone else).
- Pickaxe head: Pretty useless without a handle.
- Tinderbox and flint
- Spear: +2 ATT, 2H.
- Clan Talisman (detects goblin magic; other?). Cannot be unequipped.
- Small rocks (x4): Hope Mr. Rock doesn’t get jealous!
- Cooked Red Mushrooms (x2): Ingredient / Food. Can be eaten.
- Cooked Yellow Mushrooms (x1): Ingredient / Food. Can be eaten.
- Cooked Brown Mushrooms (x2): Ingredient / Food. Can be eaten.
- Raw Red Mushrooms (x2): Ingredient / Food. Can be eaten.
- Raw Brown Mushrooms (x2): Ingredient / Food. Can be eaten.
- Cooked Green & Red Mossy Stuff: x2 handfuls. Ingredient / Food. Can be eaten.
- 2x Berries (from cliff bush)
- Snowbeast pelt: Half remaining
- Dragon’s Egg Shell Fragment: Can be used to summon aid.
At his naming ceremony, Flames was officially dubbed as Burned-by-Flames: and later on in his life, told what the teller had seen: surrounded by fire, trapped, that he would be one day. And worse of all, the teller couldn’t say wether or not he lived through it: only that he would not come out the same way he went into it.One would expect such a fate to lead to fear of fire, always trying to avoid it. They would be wrong. Burned was a strong minded goblin: if asked how he could be so calm, maybe even enjoying looking at the fire, his reply would always be: “Hey, if it’s gonna happen anyways, why run away from it? Besides- You don’t think I’m gonna let some petty flames really burn me that easily, eh?”